The CFCI offers grant funding for projects that further the aims and objectives of the Charity. We welcome applications for funding; please send in an application form. There are no deadlines to apply.
- Grants may be offered to individuals or organisations
- Grants may be given to fund events, training, research, conferences, or other such activities that may advance the objectives of the charity
- Applicants can be of any age or stage of study or professional development. Applications will be considered from schools, colleges, individuals or professionals.
- Applications may be for one-off events, or for an ongoing programme of events.
- The Trust accepts applications that have particular but not exclusive relevance to the City of Cambridge. Applications for events or study outside the City may be considered, providing that the work can be disseminated to the CFCI as part of a programme of talks.
Grants offered are generally between £500 and £2,000.
Larger grants may be considered for projects that have exceptional pertinence or reach.