Projects Funded by the Cfci
Projects we fund:
- Grants may be offered to individuals or organisations
- Grants may be given to fund events, training, research, conferences, or other such activities that may advance the objectives of the charity
- Applicants can be of any age or stage of study or professional development. Applications will be considered from schools, colleges, individuals or professionals.
- Applications may be for one-off events, or for an ongoing programme of events.
- The Trust accepts applications that have particular but not exclusive relevance to the City of Cambridge. Applications for events or study outside the City may be considered, providing that the work can be disseminated to the CFCI as part of a programme of talks.
Grants offered are generally between £500 and £2,000.
Larger grants may be considered for projects that have exceptional pertinence or reach.
Previous Grants have been awarded to the following:
- The University of Cambridge, first year design/make project
- Architecture student team, building a primary school in Uganda
- Cambridge Architecture Gazette
- Romsey Mill - Access to construction courses
- Shape East - Built Environment Education Trust
- Swavesey Village College - Btec construction course
- RIBA Schools Workshop
- Cambridge Sculpture Trails